XiOptics customers have one common thread, they desire to utilize optical interconnects in harsh and demanding environments.
XiOptics has one simple mission: Deliver the highest quality, most cost efficient optical interconnect solutions for those harsh environment applications.
XiOptics has developed and is producing a broad range of optical interconnect products for both glass and plastic optical fiber media.
Our connectivity solutions are packaged in the worlds leading connector housings such as Mil-C-38999, D-Subminiature and ARINC. Our
products are available as world-class components assembled at our ISO-9000/2000, AS-9100 certified facility, qualified to stringent
specification such as Mil-T-29504 and ARINC801 or as fully assembled cable products ready to seamlessly link together our customer's
All XiOptics optical connections solutions are based on the latest generation of optimized termini systems. We assure our
customers the lowest possible insertion loss and stable optical performance with our innovative designs and use of only the finest
metallic and ceramic components. XiOptics provides glass fiber solutions from 125 micron up to 650 microns as well as a full
range of Plastic Optical Fiber interconnection technology. Our proprietary "Unibody" terminus designs allow stable POF media termination even in
harsh airborne environments. XiOptics provides POF solution for plastic fiber ranging from 500 to 1100 microns.
- DLA/DSCC list XiOptics for single mode and multi mode M29504 QPL.
- XiOptics completes all M29504 qualification testing at Experior Laboratories.
- XiOptics announces agreement for order fulfillment with BJG Electronics.
- XiOptics opens a new office in the Tustin business district.
- XiOptics completes ARINC801 qualification testing at Experior Laboratories.
- XiOptics completes design and initial manufacture of the first 900 micron specific ARINC801 optical terminus solution.