XiOptics 29504/6 Style 2 Optical Terminus
XiOptics remains one of the few suppliers of fiber optic termini for ARINC 404 and ARINC 600 connection
systems. For those customers who desire to link electrical, RF, power or optics into a single ARINC gang
the only solution with a specification defining the interface is XiOptics Mil-T-29504 /6 and /7 style
products. XiOptics recommends the use of fixed guide pins in ARINC gangs when using the terminus system if
extremely low insertion losses (<.5 db) are required.
Features and Benefits:
- Type 2 bonding cup solution for easier and mess free fiber termination. No heat shrink sleeve post termination processing required.
Suitable for multi-mode and single-mode applications. PC or UPC end face geometry capable. Plastic fiber capable.
- Precision xirconia ceramic ferrule with .5 micron concentricity delivers superior single
mode insertion loss performance by reducing concentricity errors.
- All stainless steel main body construction removes the problems with plating flaking
creating optical interface contamination or corrosion cell formation.
- Extended press fit area between body and ceramic ferrule ensures performance across all environments.
- Extended bonding cup engages connector rear seal forming a precision seal that is not dependent on plastic optical fiber jacketing.
|Insertion Loss (db typ.)
|Maximum Loss (db max.)
|Return Loss (db typ.)
|Return Loss (db. Min.)